Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

MMM14 Recapping

Yesterday was an amazing day.  I got to sew for most of the morning, then my wife and I went to a soccer game where I got to snuggle an adorable baby named Theo, followed by dinner and beers with friends and our pup Figaro.

The one thing that is hard for me about Me Made May is casual wear.  I have lots of cute skirts and dresses to go to work in but nothing really great to sit in the grass and snuggle babies in. I was digging around my collections of makes and my hand landed on a t-shirt I made during one of my seasons at the opera. It's a light weight knit that I found mad cheap at Ben Franklin crafts when they still existed in my area of STL.  The pattern for my t-shirt was self drafted and it was a really great fit.


This was taken when we were out for dinner and beers.  That is the best behaved puppy in public.  We think all of our babies are awesome, but Figaro is really good in social situations.  It was a really lovely afternoon and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment