Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MMMay 2014, Even When I'm Sick.

I have been sick the past few days and that made #MMM14 an interesting situation.  How do I keep up with wearing a make a day in PJs?  Well the answer is you wear your awesome bathrobe that your wife said she was going to make for you, which translates to, "Honey I bought you a project to finish."


To be fair my lovely wife had good intentions, however when it comes to sewing I am such a control freak that I couldn't let go enough for her to fly solo.  Basically I wanted something that I could wear and be comfy in. She wanted to cut a head hole in a piece of fabric and call it a day.  I just can't make a poncho work.  She did help me cut the fabric and she actually sewed the shoulder seams.  Love in every stitch, then she got bored.

This bathrobe is made from sweatshirt material and is incredibly comfortable as well as being comforting when one is sick.  Working toward feeling my best.  Hooray for Me Made May.

No comments:

Post a Comment