Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

One of my favorite dresses for Me Made May

I am really loving Me Made May.  I have never done this before and I think it's great.  Not only has it inspired me to wear more of my makes it has also encouraged me to be a better blogger.  It's pretty exciting.

The dress I wore today was one of the dress I made for Colette Patterns Laurel sewing competition.  It's one of my favorite and most complimented dresses.  It was nominated for the fan favorite category, something I must say I was incredibly proud off.


I was in a terribly unphotogenic mood today so I do apologize for that.  This was one of the first times I really enjoyed working with overlays.  Here's a close up on the Peter Pan collar and pin tuck work (my favorite part).


A close up on the cap sleeve action.


One final look at the whole kit and caboodle.


I hope you all are enjoying Me Made May as much as I am.  Let me know what you think, I'm having a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment